Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Me singing "Drumming Song"-- Florence and the Machine


oo OH MY... Is she singing in English? Say it aint so! =O Hee. Anyway. Yes. Since roughly Christmas of last year, I've been somewhat (or completely) infatuated with Florence and the Machine's music... Florence Welch has such a gorgeous voice and an amazing stage presence. This song in particular as a propensity to get stuck in my head (and the Doctor Who fan in me grins stupidly every time.) Ignore the utter messiness of this recording (not that it's any finer or worse-tuned than the rest of my songs, really :P) I tried to complete it as quickly as I could, because I SHOULD be studying for several exams that I have coming up quite soon. But. You know how that goes, probably. Heh.

Price Comparisons For Stainless Steel Nalgene Last Minute Diaper Coupons Printable Huggies Top 10 Pocket Watch Knife




0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links